Today, Syd woke up and decided this was the day to be free of diapers. WOOHOO! When she woke up this morning it went a little like this:
Mommy: "Rise and Shine sweet pea"
Sydney: "Mommy, today I am going to wear underwear like you and daddy, okay?"
Mommy: "Sure! But remember if you don't wear a diaper you have to remember to go in the potty"
Sydney: "Okay, I can do it!"
And that was it diaper free all day long and no accidents. She has been using the potty since she was 1.5 but not all the time. For some reason she chose today to be the day. I know there are going to be accidents but we are headed in the right direction. So to celebrate tonight we had a little potty party once the jammies were on. (Picture to come. Forgot to put the memory card in the camera so need to figure out how to get it on the computer:))
So to keep up with the BIG theme of the day we converted her crib to a daybed. As you can see she is SO excited about her new bed. Oh and YES she does sleep with ALL of that in her bed. She is a pack rat but I will save that for another post:)





No comments:
Post a Comment