Ever since Sydney was 10 months old we started making juice and have done it everyday since (with a few days missed here and there). We pack the Vita Mix full of fruits and veggies. Dane LOVES his veggies at this stage of his life (Marcus and I think he is a vegetarian:). On the other hand Syd LOVES her meat and does not prefer anything that resembles a vegetable! I think Sydney is used to the way this juice tastes and drinks it up every morning. It takes a little extra time in the morning but it is well worth knowing they have had there veggies for the day! Today's drink included: Kale, Bok Choy, Carrots, Apple, Oranges and 3 scoops of Flax (Sydney loves to do this part too!).
Yep, the produce tastes fresh!
Loading it all up!
My favorite part mixing it up!
I approve, it tastes good Syd!





3 comments:
WHAT?! this is so fantastic that you do this, and I'm feeling like my child eats awful after reading this! i need you to tell me EXACTLY what to add, and I will start this ASAP!
I agree with the previous post--please tell me what you do to make sure it tastes yummy! Thanks for the great help, Lindsey!
We use the Vita Mix and I HIGHLY recommend it! It is so easy to use and quick to clean up. We use more veggies than fruit so it is not as Yummy as it probably could be:) But the kids love it! The Vita Mix comes with a recipe book too. But we usually just use whatever we have. Typically do 2-3 veggies and 2 fruits and then add some orange juice and flax. It is well worth the investment if you use it everyday:) Let me know if you have any other questions.
Post a Comment