Friday, February 26, 2010

Quotes

There are so many things Sydney says that are so funny here are a couple...

One of there favorite electronic bunny's that sings and dances broke. I was messing with it trying to get it to turn on and obviously having a hard time. Sydney says: "Mommy, maybe we should call Neil and have him fix it". Neil is our handy man that does pretty much everything around here. Even Syd realizes neither mommy or daddy is very handy.

I was getting ready to go out for a girls night. Syd: "Mommy, where you going?" Mommy: "Out with some friends". Syd: "You look real CUTE mommy!"

FAVORITE song's of the month:
Black Eyed Peas: Imma Be (Syd and Dane's sing along.. Imma Bee Imma Bumble Bee)
Lady Gaga: Bad Romance (Syd and Dane's version RA RA RA RA RA) Who knew lady gaga would sing toddler talk!
And of course listening to toddler tunes and Christmas music. Yes, I typed that right. Syd is hooked on a Christmas CD in the middle of February...AWESOME! She always asks for "The 5 days of Christmas, Please!" I guess she forgot about the other 7 days...

No comments: