Monday, March 08, 2010

DANE'S FAVORITE THINGS...

The kiddos are constantly changing! I think they are going to do some of these things forever and think I have plenty of time to take pictures and videos but it always seems they stop before I capture it. So I am going to attempt to do a list every few months of the kids FAVORITES of the time. So here is goes (in no particular order)... Because tomorrow things will change I'm sure...


WALKING- Dane is SO HAPPY to be a walking man! I LOVE this stage. It is so much FUN to watch him take steps. He is getting really good but he is still a bit wobbly:)


SPOON- Dane LOVES the fact that he can use a spoon. He was so proud of himself when he actually scooped something up and made it to his mouth. AWW the little thinks that make them so happy:)

FROGGY - So we have ANOTHER frog lover in the family! I'm not sure how this happened. We had about 4 things in his crib and he picked this cute little froggy blanket to be his friend:) He only likes it when he goes to bed at night and for naps. So for now froggy is never seen in public but that could always change...


Bath - Dane from day one has LOVED the bath! Our routine at night is to have dinner, play a little bit then head up for bath time. If you tell Dane "Time for bath" he starts panting and jumping up and down in excitement! He could stay in there for hours and is always sad when the water has all disappeared. There is ALWAYS tomorrow night...


TEETH - Dane LOVES to brush his teeth! It is another favorite in the morning before we head out the door and right after bath at night. He loves that when he is all finished (or mom says we are finished) he puts the toothbrush in the drawer all by him self and is so PROUD!









His OBSESSION right now is turning things on and off. He LOVES to reach for anything with buttons. Anytime we leave a room it's his "job" to turn the lights off or on. He smiles SO big and is so excited of his "job"! Tonight he even helped Sydney and I set the table. You should have seen his face light up when he put his spoon, plate and napkin down!

PUFFS- Dane LOVES to eat pirate booty aka "PUFFS"! I think he would live on this stuff if we would let him. He starts to shake when he sees the bag and says "PA, PA".

No comments: