Sydney's 3rd Birthday party at the beach was so much fun! We were so happy to have Aunt Ker, Nonni and Harper in town for the celebration. There are not many pictures of Miss Syd because she was too busy running around...
So proud of the cupcakes she brought to school to celebrate her big day! I found this cute idea here.
Who would have guessed making a sand castle cake would be so much fun! I found this cute cake idea from here. I always have high hopes of making the kids cakes and at the last minute hire someone to do it. But this time I did it with some great help:)
The picture to the right was the night before then the picture to the left notice the cardboard backing...well when we woke up we had the leaning tower of Pisa...OOPS!
Syd and Harper running to the playground. They were wiped out after the party!





No comments:
Post a Comment