Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A little of this and a little of that...

Here are a few of the random pics I wanted to post of our visit with Harper, Ker and Nonni


Aunt Ker is so darn funny! I think she could be a stand up comedian as a side job. She bought Sydney these cute wings and the three of them where buzzing up and down the hallway. Mom and I were crying laughing watching!

The nightly routine of watching Dora. So great to have a FULL bed:)

Sydney is always "chilly" even if it is 90 outside. So today at the beach she threw us all for a curve ball when she jumped right into the pudget sound (FREEZING!!!). She kept dragging mom out there and they were laughing up a storm.

Park Time! Our wagon had just the right number of passengers.

Reading a story with Non!

No comments: