Marcus is on the road this week to Arizona and the kids always miss there Dada when he is away. Tonight out of the blue Syd lined all of the kitchen chairs up and said lets go on a plane. I said where are we going? Syd's response "Going to pick Daddy up". We all pretended we were on the plane moving our arms up and down. Dane thought it was so funny:)
Then Sydney got off of the chair and said there's Daddy (wow the imagination of a toddler). Mommy playing along with the game said "Oh I see him over there." I think Dane thought we were absolutly NUTS! He was looking everywhere for imagination Dad. Then Syd ran into the other room and picked up our picture cards and found Dada and started to kiss him. It was so cute and funny at the same time.
We got mail from Miss Syd. We were so excited to get a letter with a return address from Sydney. Her school is super close to the downtown Edmonds post office. So her class all drew a picture for their parents and walked to the post office to drop the mail in the big mail box. I'm sure they had just as much fun doing it as we did receiving the mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment