Oh Boy our B week was so much fun that it turned into a 2 week event. Who knew we could have so much fun with the letter B.
*BANANNA *BOWLING * BOAT * BEACH *BERRIES *BUNNY *BIRD * BALLS *BINNOCULARS*
Sydney came down the stairs for the start of B week and saw a few of the B items we have around the house. We also did the B scavenger hunt for the B posters and she ran them to the door.
For our B meal we of cousre had to do Brunch. A couple of items on the menu were B shaped pancakes and some yummy Berries!
The kids were having a Ball Banging on pots and pans. Dane stuck a pot on his head and thought it was hallarious. So of course Miss Syd followed suit and they were laughing up a storm!
Sydney and I decided to make some Blueberry muffins for our B week. As you can see she was Beaming over the Beauty of her muffins! Notice the second picture of the not so pretty muffins... I heard silence for about 10 minutes in the kitchen (Great, I thought!). I turned the corner and Sydney said "I made bite size pieces so Daddy and Dane could eat them better". Who could get mad with that answer:)
Daddy had a great idea for our B week. He dug into his bird hunting stuff and found the Bird caller. Who would have known a bird caller could have provided so much entertainment! And there is Dane kicking the Ball.
We made some Yummy Bunny cakes (aka..Bran muffins with whipped cream). Sydney loves being in the kitchen with her mama.
Best "cake" ever!
Getting ready for Easter so we gathered all of the Bunny's to sit out.
I made some homemade Binnoculars for Sydney's B week. She thought they were so cool!
No B week would be complete without a trip to the Beach to see the Boats! Of course she brought her Binnoculars so she could see the boats:)
A few of the crafts were coloring B's, playing with Beans, and dressing her Barbie board!
Next up BOWLING! Way to go Dada for thinking of this great outing.
Sydney in action! She thought Bowling was pretty fun and loved the Bright orange Ball!
Sydney saw this machine the minute we walked into the bowling alley. So after we were done she asked if I would win her an animal. So I gave it a shot and got a stuffed animal on the first shot! Then she said Dane needs one too (always thinking of her Brother!). As you know it's not so easy to win these so Marcus finally got Dane one after 5 attempts...HA!
Our cute little Bunny with whiskers and all!







No comments:
Post a Comment