Tuesday, April 20, 2010

C is for...



*Caterpillar *Church *Clown *Cross *Camera *Cookies *Cow *Crayons *Cupcake*




Sydney woke up to a table full of some of the C items we have around the house


Sydney working on her Caterpillar Craft and Dane Concentrating on stacking his balls in the egg carton.

Sydney and Dane made these Cute Caterpillars out of egg Cartons. I must say that these are the cutest caterpillar's I have ever seen.



They had so much fun playing with their new caterpillar craft.




For our C week outing we decided to go to the Catholic Cathedral Church in downtown Seattle. It is a beautiful church that we have been wanting to go to. Nonni will be sad she missed out on this adventure. I must say we may wait a couple of years before we visit this church again. It was amazing but very quiet. Dane was oohing and ahhing over the stained glass etc. it was quite funny.

The start to our C week began with a show from a Clown. Sydney stayed back on mommy's lap and watched while Dane made is way up to the front of the crowd.

No comments: