A little shopping a lunch at U Village
A quick visit to the beach before swim class...
Most mornings on the way to daycare I take the long way so we can drive by the beach/ferry AND hopefully see a train. They always beg to go on the ferry so I said when Nonni comes. So for weeks every morning they would chant NONNI FERRY as we drove by the beach:) SO when Nonni arrived we were sure to take a trip on the FERRY!
Sydney loves to clean more that anyone I know. I looked up on the ferry only to find her sweeping the deck and of course Dane had to have a turn (how on earth did she scope that out)....
Of course we had to stop for an ice cream cone even if it was COLD out it still tastes good!
Nonni always comes with an extra suitcase filled to the brim with gifts. These were one of the gifs on her way out...flags to put on our deck:)





No comments:
Post a Comment