Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Daddy goes to India!

Daddy flew around the world in 7 days...really!  He had a work meeting in Chennai, India.  On the way there he flew to Frankfort, Germany and on the way back went to Bangkok, Tai Pai and Soul!  WOW what a trip.  Here are a few pics from his adventure.  A little blurry but just glad he took a few....

He said there were lots of slums and we are VERY blessed to be living where we are!
Daddy doesn't get scared ever and even he had to close his eyes when they were driving him around.  Everyone shares the road, cars, people, rick shaws, even cows!



Daddy always comes home bearing gifts!  This time you scored big with jewelry, 2 snow globes one from India and one from Bangkok and other little tresures

 We made Daddy a welcome home sign and Dane you were drawing away.  I was in the other room and I heard you yell "Made a duck, Made a duck!"  I ran in and sure enough you made a duck!  WOW I think we have a little Picaso on our hand (or maybe some good luck with the marker:))  I promise there was NO help!

No comments: