Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Miss Syd

I can't believe you are 4 years old Miss Syd!  You are growing way too fast!  We had a great birthday party at the beach with all of your friends and your class from school.  You LOVE rainbows and decided you would like to have a rainbow party.  So here we are with "somewhere over the rainbow" with no black or brown to be seen (you are at a stage where you only will wear rainbow colors!!!).  So here it is....     

Party Favors...
Syd requested cupcakes and rainbows so we had a rainbow cupcake cake...
I found this CUTE idea for the party favors HERE

Dane helping daddy make the punch....

Abby and Meredith doing face painting...
You LOVED opening your gifts and I think you opened them all in less than 5 minutes.  You were SO excited.  







You insisted on helping to carry your gifts to the car.  You are in the process of telling us what a successful party it was....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our sweet, busy, fun loving, determined, strong willed, princess, mermaid, sleeping beauty FOUR year old!!!!

No comments: