WOW what a FUN long weekend we had with A. Momo and U. Todd visiting us. They are SO much fun and really know how to spoil us:) Our first stop was a visit to run the beach...
I really wish my U. Todd lived closer I REALLY LOVE him...
And I (Miss Syd) really wished my A. Momo lived closer I could not leave her side the entire time she was here:)
No ferry trip is complete without a trip to get Ice Cream....
Feeding the birds and checking out the boats!
Nighttime ferry ride home. What fun flying in the wind and seeing the lights of Edmonds...
Getting my nails painted... OOO LA LA!
Thanks a ton A. Momo and U. Todd for the visit! We can't stop talking about you and think of you all the time. We think you will be the best parents and can't wait to have another cousin to play with! Come back again SOON!! XOXO








No comments:
Post a Comment