Some may call this a pile of trash! But when you have a toddler you learn to look at life in a whole new way. Everyday I pick Syd up from school she goes running to her cubby to get all of the "stuff" she has found on the playground. I nearly feel over one day when she handed me the pile of stuff and said "mommy, here are my treasures I found aren't they great". So if you throw something on the ground Miss Syd may be on your toes to gather up the treasure!!
We stubbled accross an old video of us swimming with the dolphins and Sydney can't get enough of it. So this morning daddy got back in town and she was so excited to show him the "new video with dolphins and mommy and daddy".
This is your "I'm being good I promise look"
We went on an outing with the Siever twins and Jack and were driving home. I noticed I left my wallet on the front hood of the car (I was driving on a major street pretty fast). Syd says "Mommy, don't worry it's okay. Call the police man he will get it for you safe"





No comments:
Post a Comment