Today was a GREAT May Day! We were so happy it landed on a Saturday. And to top it all off it was the opening day of the Edmonds market for the season. Oh how we love going down to the market to get fresh produce and flowers for the week. Daddy ran a half marathon this morning so it was the three of us and we had a blast.
We were headed to the children's museum last week with some friends and I looked back in my rear view mirror and I saw Syd and Dane holding hands. It was so darn cute. They continued to hold hands the entire 30 minute drive. I didn't have my camera. But since then they keep doing it so today I captured it:)
Sydney finding the perfect flowers to put in our May Day baskets.
Sydney and Dane having a little snack at the market!
The finished product! I have great memories as a child of picking flowers on May Day to deliver them to neighbors. So to carry on the tradition we had a great time doing it today. Sydney and Dane LOVED running up to the doors to deliver the baskets and running away!
Daddy decided two weeks ago to run a half marathon with his old boss. He had not trained at ALL but he made it and had a great time! Congrats Daddy!
One of our neighbors found out we were the special delivery and Miss Syd got this sweet gift!
Then Jenn, Al and Owen came over for dinner! Sydney is all about hugging, telling everyone all the time she loves them (I LOVE this phase). So when Jenn walked in the door she jumped in her arms and hugged her for a good 5 minutes. We LOVE hanging out with the Minahan's! Here are a few pics of the kiddos:)





No comments:
Post a Comment